Sunday, August 26, 2007

moving towards....

sometimes I write to shift the energy...woooooooosh

Packing it down like the pressure was ease,
I remember you from sunny daze,
scrap the script for helmets and hair in the breeze.
You went away…to explore overseas,
I got wrapped up in a dance, it was me or JC.
a dance that rocked me harder then Metallica on tour,
got into breath, realigned while you cycled the African shore,
I slummed the West Coast shame, hung my head in the rain,
but I held up my heart, kissed both women and men in the name of the game,
standing in one spot the transformation touched the plot,
grew out of my wardrobe like the incredible hulk,
as his rage filled, my credibility stuck…
Over 700 days tick, tick tick off the calender's clock…
placed my heart on my sleeve and exposed my art, 5am pick ups, devotion to stillness,
boy steps into man , where’s difference? In his willingness.
The expiration of your absense approached
, all the while in the mirror my heart’s fire was given a torch.
You return and I’m connected to source.
Lifetimes away, to the shock of your name on a tray,
so your back with a mat and I’m wrapping you up, quick hug and a kiss,and you’re gifted astray,
placed in the hands of the white Cassius Clay,
the vision was wrong but the seed belonged to me.
like an architect I built what was art. The canvass shows four of us, we’re the closest yet furthest apart,
seven days alone in the dark, a trip to Ohio, to spread open my heart,
wounded and healing I noticed you’ve been taken apart,
ragged and swollen feel’n the stress,
you’re now the sister I might as well be wearing a dress…
the depth of the swamp we be treading in,
remember the tide that brought us to him,
him being Bono and that was then,
but the cycle is returning back to the start and the rock song thats playing is holy art, not him but a hymn straight out of god’s mouth rocking out to a chant that we’re never without
now I confess your beauty which I reflect verbally,
we’ve missed the mark,
short circuit but now we’re causing a spark,
and rhyme scheme aside, I have looks in your eyes I want to confront,
Dreams that my lips will need to instruct, contorting reality like a balloon @ the fair…
drop the music to feel our rhythm you won’t be needing that snair,
I’ll land in your lips, explore the terrain, you know the tide,
we’ve met many times, brain waves are entrained, this route is alike, step one step two, every single stride,
fluctuation in vibe perspective is new…
and your cheeks, I’ll climb the peeks that they roll, to reach the goddess hue,
over the horizon its your eyes, they are home…
whoa, so he’s Muhammad Ali and I’m the fighter breaking out of the dome,
our full canvas is precious and I need not a fantasy to know the paintings right,
the insight is tight and your hand is in mine,
I’ll dance with them all,
so I’m ripe for the grind.
Come with me.
On the journey we soar ,
what we have now is great, but when we fly it’s forever more

Gonebeen Free Van BC tues aug 21 07

posted later

No comments: